Chocolate Pomegranate Clusters
[Adapted from Lexie’s Kitchen – Makes 24 clusters]
2 cups dark chocolate chips
1) Remove seeds from pomegranate and lay them out on paper towels until completely dry.
2) Line a mini muffin pan with 24 mini cupcake liners.
3) Pour chocolate chips into a heavy-duty zip plastic baggie. Place in microwave and heat in 20 second intervals, removing each time to knead. Continue until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
4) Squeeze chocolate down into one corner and cut off a very small corner.
5) Drizzle a thin layer of chocolate into bottom of cups. Add a layer of pomegranate arils to each cup and then drizzle with more chocolate. Repeat until you’ve filled each cup (around 3 layers of chocolate and 2 layers of pomegranate).
6) Place clusters in the fridge to harden and cool for at least half an hour.