Two ingredients and 15 minutes are all you need to make these cute, crunchy chocolate clusters full of tart pomegranate arils!
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Remove seeds from pomegranate and lay them out on paper towels until completely dry.
- Line a mini muffin pan with 24 mini cupcake liners.
- Pour chocolate chips into a heavy-duty zip plastic baggie. Place in microwave and heat in 20 second intervals, removing each time to knead. Continue until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Squeeze chocolate down into one corner and cut off a very small corner.
- Drizzle a thin layer of chocolate into bottom of cups. Add a layer of pomegranate arils to each cup and then drizzle with more chocolate. Repeat until you’ve filled each cup (around 3 layers of chocolate and 2 layers of pomegranate).
- Place clusters in the fridge to harden and cool for at least half an hour. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate pomegranate clusters