This tangy cheesecake dip is the ultimate no bake dessert with fresh blueberries, white chocolate chips, and perfectly pairs with graham crackers for dipping!
Recently, I bought entirely too many blueberries. WAY too many. Just… an absurd amount. I don’t know what I was thinking at the time.
I had enough to make a blueberry pie, another blueberry pie, garnish for this mango ginger sangria, and still had a bunch leftover.
Honestly… that’s just an absurd amount of blueberries.
I decided to make something besides yet even more blueberry pie, and came up with this concoction. Originally, I was going to try to make a blueberry cheesecake. But, I didn’t have enough graham crackers, or cream cheese, or really any of the ingredients I needed. Except for the blueberries of course, because apparently I’m hoarding them for the apocalypse.
So, as a result of my poor planning, this blueberry cheesecake dip was born.
This is super easy to whip up, doesn’t require making a blueberry reduction over the stove, or any baking of any kind. Totally no bake. You just need a blender or food processor and a hand mixer, and you’ll be all set to serve this up in about ten minutes.
Mind you, I would recommend making this ahead of time so that it has time to chill, because it really does make the flavor more intense and bold. If you like cheesecake and you like blueberries, then this is the perfect way to have blueberry cheesecake without turning on an oven.
Just grab some graham crackers and get to dippin’! I tried it with honey graham crackers and chocolate graham crackers, and TBH I kinda loved the chocolate with it. There was something about the flavor combination that was a little unexpected, but delightful.
Give it a shot and let me know what you think!
If you’re not into blueberry, give this no-bake pineapple cheesecake whip a shot! And if you’re not feeling a dip and want the real deal, just make this incredible New York style cheesecake and bury it in blueberries.Print
Sweet and tangy, this cheesecake dip is jam packed with fresh blueberries and white chocolate chips, and perfectly pairs with graham crackers for dipping for the ultimate no bake party dessert!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, blended
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, whole
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Zest of one lemon
- Graham crackers, for dipping
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until well combined.
- In a blender or food processor, add 1 cup blueberries and pulse a few times until it’s a bit liquidy (but not to pure liquid form – you want it lumpy).
- Add blueberry puree, lemon juice and vanilla extract and combine on low to medium speed.
- Fold in whole blueberries, white chocolate chips, and lemon zest until combined.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks for dipping, and enjoy!
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Keywords: blueberry cheesecake, blueberry, blueberries, cheesecake, white chocolate, dip, cheesecake dip