- I’ll be saving money on the morning coffee
- I’ll be saving myself 15-20 minutes each morning when I would usually stop at Starbucks
- It will give me the opportunity to try my hand at another coffee recipe!
Making your own white chocolate mocha at home
- a mug (duh)
- 8 ounces of your milk of choice (cashew milk complements it beautifully, FWIW)
- a couple shots of espresso
- a couple tablespoons of Torani White Chocolate Sauce
- whipped cream (optional, but encouraged)
You’ll also need a way to froth the milk and white chocolate sauce together. We have an espresso machine that I can use the steam wand for, but I also have a little milk frother that heats it up and foams it for me – you can use whatever works for you.
More homemade coffee recipes!
- Homemade Cinnamon Coffee Creamer by Cupcakes and Cutlery
- Honey Vanilla Latte
- Snickerdoodle Latte by House of Yumm
- Peppermint Mocha
- Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Latte by Hunger Thirst Play
- Boozy Orange Mocha by Hunger Thirst Play
Espresso is beautifully complemented by creamy, smooth white chocolate to create an indulgent white chocolate mocha that’s perfect for a cold winter’s day.
- 1 cup 2% milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Torani White Chocolate Sauce (plus more for topping, optional)
- 2 ounces espresso (a “double shot”)
- Whipped cream, optional
- Combine milk and white chocolate sauce in a milk frother and heat according the frother’s instructions. If you have an espresso machine, you can use the steam wand.
- Pour milk mixture into glass and pour in your brewed espresso.
- Add a little whipped cream and drizzle with more white chocolate sauce, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Torani White Chocolate Sauce
- Category: Drink
Keywords: white chocolate mocha, starbucks white chocolate mocha, starbucks copycat, torani white chocolate
Did you find your way to this page through an old Pinterest pin with very different photos?
I updated this post in May 2019 with new photos! For giggles, if you want to see the original November 2014 pictures taken with my iPhone 4 (you heard me right), here you go: