Carrot + Squash Dog Treats
[Makes 30 treats]
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 ounces baby food, squash flavor
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. If it’s too dry, add a teaspoon of water at a time until it reaches desired consistency.
- On a floured surface, roll out batter. The best thing to do is flour a sheet of parchment paper and then lay another on top of it, using a rolling pin on top of the second layer of paper.
- The mixture will be very tacky, so you can’t really use cute little cookie cutters on this. Just pull pieces out and roll them into quarter-sized balls and place them on a non-stick cookie sheet. Bake 11 minutes and then let cool on pan.
- Store in loosely covered container (tightly sealed will just cause them to get soft, which is fine if that’s what you want!). Enjoy!