An easy way to use up leftover holiday candy using a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Chewy and chock-full of flavor!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 3 snack size Mr. Goodbars, finely chopped
- 3 snack size Kit Kats, finely chopped
- 3 snack size, Hershey’s bars, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with a non-stick silicon mat and set aside.
- Chop up your candy bars as small as you can and pour into a small bowl, candy dust and all. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Add chopped candy bars and M&Ms and stir until combined. If you feel like the dough has gotten too warm, wrap it in plastic wrap and toss it in the fridge for a few hours to let it firm up again. Okay, don’t actually toss it – you might knock a carton of milk over or something.
- Using a medium-sized cookie scoop , place dough onto prepared baking sheet an inch apart. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the edges start to turn gold. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then move them to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
- Calories: 2176
- Sugar: 176
- Sodium: 1957
- Fat: 100
- Saturated Fat: 61
- Unsaturated Fat: 31
- Trans Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 301
- Protein: 24
- Cholesterol: 431