|Even Penny wanted in on it.|
Creamy, light vanilla ice cream made with coconut milk and packed with crushed Oreo pieces.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8–10 Oreos, crushed
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for the Oreos and stir until all sugar is dissolved and fully combined.
- Place bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour to let it thoroughly chill.
- Place Oreos in a heavy-duty plastic baggie and crush with a rolling pin. Having bigger chunks isn’t bad, you don’t need it to be crushed to a fine powder.
- Pour batter into ice cream maker and prepare according to manufacturers directions (usually 25-30 minutes of churning). During the last 5 minutes, add in your crushed Oreos. Note: The Oreos really bulk things up, so keep an eye on it so it doesn’t overflow on you!
- Store in freezer-safe container and freeze for a couple hours if you want it to be soft-serve texture (or overnight, if you want to eat it after it’s hardened). Scoop it into a bowl or a waffle cone and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake