These PMS cookies require no baking, and will satisfy all your sweet and salty cravings! Named PMS cookies because they’re perfect for that time of the month when premenstrual syndrome takes control of your appetite.
- 24 Ritz crackers*
- 12 teaspoons peanut butter
- 12 teaspoons Marshmallow Fluff
- 12 pretzel twists
- 10–16 ounces chocolate melting wafers
- On a clean surface covered in wax paper or nonstick silicon mat (s), lay out your crackers, bottom sides facing up.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on 12 of the crackers.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of marshmallow fluff on the other 12 crackers.
- Press a single pretzel into each of the fluff covered crackers, then top with a peanut butter covered cracker.
- Place your assembled “cookies” on a plate or baking sheet and place it in the freezer for at least 5 minutes.
- While the cookies are chilling, melt your chocolate according to package directions until fully melted and smooth.
- Remove cookies from the freezer. Using a candy dipper or fork, dip each cookie in melted chocolate until fully covered, then place on prepared wax paper or nonstick mat**. Let set completely before storing. Enjoy!
*You could also use Saltine crackers in a pinch.
**If you want to make them a little fancier, let the first coat of chocolate set and then drizzle a little more melted chocolate on top in a zigzag pattern.
Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet and salty pms cookies, pms cookies, sweet and salty cookies, cracker cookies, chocolate peanut butter ritz cookies, chocolate fluffernutter cookies