- I’ll be saving money on the morning coffee
- I’ll be saving myself 15-20 minutes each morning when I would usually stop at Starbucks
- It will give me the opportunity to try my hand at another coffee recipe!
Espresso is beautifully complemented by creamy, smooth white chocolate to create an indulgent beverage perfect for a cold winter’s day.
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons Torani White Chocolate Sauce (plus more for topping, optional)
- 2 ounces espresso
- Whipped cream, optional
- Combine milk and white chocolate sauce in a milk frother and heat according the frother’s instructions.
- Pour milk mixture into glass and add brewed espresso. I like to use a spoon to hold back the foam while I pour, and then top with the foamed milk. Add a little whipped cream and drizzle with more white chocolate sauce. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 272
- Sugar: 26
- Sodium: 255
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 36
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 24
Disclaimer: Torani has no idea who I am and I was not compensated for this post. I’m just a fan!