There's no mayo in these lobster rolls – just buttery lobster meat lightly tossed with lemon juice and served on a toasted bun. A New England staple! Next time try my Lobster Scampi with Cheese Tortellini.
Janet said: “OMG YES!!! I hate when people make it with mayo, it totally ruins the flavor. thank you for this recipe so I can make them the RIGHT WAY!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“
How is it possible that I haven't done a recipe post on this before? It's only my all time favorite food: lobster rolls.
Lobster rolls are available most anywhere in New England, but I'm partial to the “Connecticut style” (which is ironic, since I'm in no way partial to Connecticut itself).
No mayo in this beauty – only a hot butter and lemon dressing. Served with Cape Cod chips and a Shipyard Summer, it instantly becomes a quintessential New England meal.
And grill up some corn while you're at it if you're still hungry!
Not a fan of beer? Then pair your meal with a white wine.
Just look at that thing.
Overflowing with claw meat.
Glowing in the sunlight.
[wipes away drool]
Sorry… what were we talking about? Oh, right. Lobster rolls.
While we're on the subject, can we please talk about this freaking adorable bowl I got from Home Goods? IT'S A LOBSTER. And it's the perfect size to hold my lobster roll.
There was absolutely no way I was not going to get it.
It's a lobster to hold my lobster.
It's lobster inception.
I'm going to shut up and get to the point of why you're here and just give you the recipe already. Or maybe you're here for lobster food porn. I don't judge.
Leaving a comment and star rating is a great (and free) way to support Stress Baking! ❤️ After you've made this recipe, please consider clicking on the stars below and leaving a comment to share your experience!
- Remove meat from each lobster shell and place in medium sized bowl.2 steamed lobsters
- In a small sauté pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter.2 tablespoons unsalted or salted butter
- Toast each side of the buns until golden brown. Set aside to cool.4 New England-style hot dog buns
- Add remaining butter to pan along with lobster meat. Pour lemon juice over meat and stir to coat for a 2-3 minutes.Juice of 1 lemon
- Remove pan from heat and let sit for a minute or two.
- Stuff each bun with prepared lobster and top with parsley. Enjoy!Parsley
The provided nutrition information is generated by an automatic API and does not take variations across specific brands into account. This information is provided as a general guideline and should not be treated as official calculations. Learn more here.
Disclaimer: This was not a sponsored post – none of the companies I mention know who I am. I'm just a fan!