This no-bake white chocolate fudge is creamy and decadent, filled with cranberries and a hint of citrus.
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons whole cranberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cups white chocolate (chopped or chips)
- 1–14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Zest of one orange
- In a small saucepan, combine water, cranberries and sugar over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat when cranberries begin to pop.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and pulse until you have a somewhat smooth consistency.
- Place in small bowl to cool and set aside.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, stirring frequently. Remove from heat when it is completely smooth.
- Add vanilla and orange extracts and stir to combine. Add dried cranberries and gentle stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish, using a spatula to press it into the sides and create an even distribution.
- Place drops of cranberry puree across the top of the fudge and use a toothpick to swirl them together (by dragging the toothpick through each drop).
- Top with orange zest.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours until firm. Slice into 16 (or 25 if you want them smaller) pieces and enjoy!
Store in airtight container lined with parchment paper between each layer of fudge for up to a week.
- Category: Dessert