These are chock-full of chocolate chunks and mint pieces for a chewy and rich cookie!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Mint Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with non stick silicon mats or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat again until well combined.
- A little at a time, add the flour mixture to the butter mixture until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks/chips and Andes baking chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop to drop cookies onto prepared baking sheets. Add a few more Andes pieces to the top of each cookie, just because!
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool on pan for a couple minutes, then move to wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert