Paleo Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Rich, creamy, chocolate pudding that's dairy free, gluten free, and refined sugar free thanks to the healthy fat in avocado and natural sweetener!
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- ¼ cup coconut or almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened or raw cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey, or maple syrup if vegan, more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- Pinch of sea salt
Add the avocado flesh and all other ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined and smooth.
Refrigerate until ready to eat, top with fruit, nuts, and/or whipped cream and enjoy!
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 624mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 148IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg