Watermelon Mint Salad
A wonderfully refreshing summer salad with only four ingredients: watermelon, blackberries, mint and cotija cheese!
- 4 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons Cotija cheese, crumbled (or substitute feta cheese, or 1 teaspoon salt)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Drizzle of honey, optional
Cut watermelon into cubes, appropriately 1-2" wide.
Place watermelon, blackberries, cheese and mint in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
Serve and top with additional cheese or mint as desired. Enjoy!
Can't find Cotija cheese? No big deal - just substitute feta cheese.
Vegan? Leave out the cheese altogether and sprinkle the watermelon with 1 teaspoon salt instead.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1108IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1mg