White Hot Chocolate
White hot chocolate is a velvety, decadent spin on your typical hot chocolate!
- 2 ½ cups milk, or non-dairy milk of your choice
- ½ cup heavy cream, or omit and just use 3 cups milk
- ¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 ounces high quality white chocolate, chopped
- Whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate shavings, etc. , optional
Combine milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract and white chocolate in a small saucepan over low medium heat. Stir frequently until it comes to a simmer.
Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream, and/or whatever else your heart desires. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories: 701kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 612mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 1386IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 496mg | Iron: 1mg