Espresso is beautifully complemented by creamy, smooth white chocolate to create an indulgent white chocolate mocha that’s perfect for a cold winter’s day – and it’s ready in 5 minutes! This Starbucks copycat white chocolate mocha recipe will save you money and let you stay inside in your pajamas. Serve it alongside my copycat Starbucks cranberry bliss bars.
- Start with one of these options:
- Small saucepan: Combine milk and white chocolate sauce and heat over low heat, whisking occasionally, until bubbles start to form along the top sides of the mixture.
- Milk frother: Combine milk and white chocolate sauce and heat according the frother’s instructions.
- Espresso machine steam wand: In the milk pitcher that came with your espresso machine, heat milk with the steam wand until the mug is hot to the touch (test with the palm of your hand). Add white chocolate sauce and whisk to combine.
- Brew your espresso in your preferred manner.
- Pour milk mixture into mug, then pour in your brewed espresso.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with more white chocolate sauce, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- To heat your milk, you can use the steam wand of an espresso machine, use a milk frothing wand , or an electric milk frother .
- For the espresso, start with whole beans and freshly grind them for the best flavor. Pre-ground espresso can also be used if necessary, but may not have the same bold flavor.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Steam
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: white chocolate mocha, starbucks white chocolate mocha, starbucks copycat, torani white chocolate