Espresso is beautifully complemented by creamy, smooth white chocolate to create an indulgent white chocolate mocha that’s perfect for a cold winter’s day.
- 1 cup 2% milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Torani White Chocolate Sauce (plus more for topping, optional)
- 2 ounces espresso (a “double shot”)
- Whipped cream, optional
- Combine milk and white chocolate sauce in a milk frother and heat according the frother’s instructions. If you have an espresso machine, you can use the steam wand.
- Pour milk mixture into glass and pour in your brewed espresso.
- Add a little whipped cream and drizzle with more white chocolate sauce, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Torani White Chocolate Sauce
- Category: Drink
Keywords: white chocolate mocha, starbucks white chocolate mocha, starbucks copycat, torani white chocolate