Espresso is beautifully complemented by creamy, smooth white chocolate to create an indulgent white chocolate mocha that’s perfect for a cold winter’s day – and it’s ready in 5 minutes! This Starbucks copycat white chocolate mocha recipe will save you money and let you stay inside in your pajamas. Serve it alongside my copycat Starbucks cranberry bliss bars.
- 1 cup milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Torani White Chocolate Sauce (plus more for topping, optional)
- 2 ounces espresso (a “double shot”)
- Whipped cream, optional
- Combine milk and white chocolate sauce in a milk frother and heat according the frother’s instructions. If you have an espresso machine, you can use the steam wand.
- Brew your espresso in your preferred manner.
- Pour milk mixture into glass and pour in your brewed espresso.
- Add a little whipped cream and drizzle with more white chocolate sauce, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- To heat your milk, you can use the steam wand of an espresso machine, use a milk frothing wand , or an electric milk frother .
- For the espresso, start with whole beans and freshly grind them for the best flavor. Pre-ground espresso can also be used if necessary, but may not have the same bold flavor.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Steam
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: white chocolate mocha, starbucks white chocolate mocha, starbucks copycat, torani white chocolate