A wonderfully refreshing summer salad with only four ingredients: watermelon, blackberries, mint and cotija cheese!
- 4 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons cotija cheese, crumbled (or substitute 1 teaspoon salt)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Drizzle of honey, optional
- Cut watermelon into cubes, appropriately 1-2″ wide.
- Place watermelon, blackberries, cheese and mint in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Serve and top with additional cheese or mint as desired. Enjoy!
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: watermelon salad, watermelon mint salad, watermelon blackberry salad, summer fruit salad