A wonderfully refreshing summer salad with only four ingredients: watermelon, blackberries, mint and cotija cheese!
- 4 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons Cotija cheese, crumbled (or substitute feta cheese, or 1 teaspoon salt)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Drizzle of honey, optional
- Cut watermelon into cubes, appropriately 1-2″ wide.
- Place watermelon, blackberries, cheese and mint in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Serve and top with additional cheese or mint as desired. Enjoy!
Can’t find Cotija cheese? No big deal – just substitute feta cheese.
Vegan? Leave out the cheese altogether and sprinkle the watermelon with 1 teaspoon salt instead.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: watermelon salad, watermelon mint salad, watermelon blackberry salad, summer fruit salad