A fruity, slightly sweet margarita that can easily be made on the rocks or frozen!
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 teaspoon sugar or salt
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons triple sec
- Cut a lime into wedges, and use one to rub along the rim of two margarita glasses.
- Roll the top of each glass in salt or sugar (whichever your preference is). Set aside.
- In a blender , combine watermelon, tequila, sugar (if the watermelon isn’t sweet enough for your taste), lime juice, orange juice and triple sec. Pulse until well blended.
- Add ice to each prepared glass and pour mixture on top. Serve with a slice of lime and enjoy!
Note: If you prefer your margaritas on the slushier side, freeze the cubed watermelon overnight before blending.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Mexican