The tequila sunrise cocktail is sweet and smooth, requires only three ingredients, and has the gorgeous color gradient of a summer sunrise!
- 4 ounces tequila, divided
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, pulp-free and divided
- 2 ounces grenadine syrup, divided
- Orange slices and maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Fill two 16 ounce highball glasses 3/4 full with ice cubes.
- Add tequila and orange juice.
- Slowly add grenadine – it’s going to sink to the bottom to give you the gorgeous “sunset” gradient.
- Garnish each glass with an orange slice and maraschino cherry. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
If you’re using 12 ounce glasses, only fill them 1/2 full of ice to leave a little more room.
- Category: Drink