Easy to make no bake cake with three layers of whipped cream, marshmallows and Fluff, graham crackers, sweet strawberries, and rich chocolate ganache. Perfect to make ahead for a summer party – and you can even swap homemade whipped cream for Cool Whip to make it even quicker!
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese (I use Belgioioso)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 12 ounces heavy cream
- 1 cup marshmallow Fluff
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 12–15 graham crackers
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced and divided
- Optional: additional mini marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and chocolate ganache for topping
- Chill a large mixing bowl in the fridge – you’ll need this for the whipped cream. If you’re not going to make your own whipped cream and would prefer to use premade or Cool Whip, you can skip this step.
- Remove stems from the strawberries and slice. Pro tip: if you have an egg slicer, use it to slice the strawberries and speed up the process!
Make the ganache:
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- In a small saucepan, warm the heavy cream over low heat until it comes to a simmer.
- Immediately pour the cream over the chocolate, and let it sit for a few minutes. Stir until melted, combined and smooth.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge while you prep the rest.
Make the whipped cream:
Note: If you’re not going to make your own whipped cream and would prefer to use premade or Cool Whip, you can skip this step.
- In your chilled bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and sugar on a high speed until completely combined.
- Add vanilla and heavy cream, and mix on a low setting until it is mostly combined. Now increase speed to high and whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add 2/3 of the prepared whipped cream (or Cool Whip, if using), Fluff and mini marshmallows. Use a spoon or spatula to stir to combine.
- In an 8×8 pan, spread a thin layer of the marshmallow mixture on the bottom of the pan. You just want enough for the next layer of graham crackers to stick.
- Line the bottom of the pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking them as needed to cover everything.
- Use a spatula to spread 1/2 of the remaining marshmallow mixture on top.
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Pour half of the chocolate ganache on top, using a spatula to smooth it out.
- Now start over! Add another layer of graham crackers, the other half of the marshmallow mixture, then another layer of strawberries, and top with the remaining chocolate ganache.
- Top with one more layer of graham crackers and cover with the reserved 1/3 of your whipped cream and the remaining strawberries.
- Optional, but strongly encouraged: Add a handful of mini marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and a hearty drizzle of melted chocolate to top it all off!
- Place in the fridge for at least four hours to let it all meld together. Slice into 9 pieces, serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: s'mores icebox cake, s'mores cake, strawberry s'mores cake