Layers of sweet, summery strawberry shortcake in perfect, single serving jars. Light, fluffy and sweet!
- 12 ounce mason jar
- 1 cup angel food cake, sliced into chunks
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Place half the cake in the bottom of the jar.
- Place 2 tablespoons whipped cream on top of cake.
- Now add half the strawberries on top of the whipped cream.
- Repeat this process with the other half the ingredients.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert