This stabilized whipped cream is my all-time favorite! It’s light and airy – perfect to top cupcakes or ice cream, dip fruit in, or just eat by the spoonful!
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese (I use Belgioioso)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Chill a large mixing bowl in the fridge.
- In your chilled bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and sugar on a high speed until completely combined.
- Add vanilla and heavy cream, and mix on a low setting until it is mostly combined. Now increase speed to high and whip until stiff peaks form – it may take a little while, so be patient!
- Once cupcakes have completely cooled, fit a piping bag with desired tip and go to town with frosting your cupcakes.
- Category: Dessert