You’ll never want to eat s’mores the same way again! Graham crackers are smothered in butter and brown sugar, then topped with chocolate and marshmallows for a easy-to-make and addictive treat.
- 10–14 graham cracker sheets (depends on the size of your baking sheet)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 ounces marshmallows (mini or large)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line cookie sheet with graham crackers – you may need more or less depending on the size of the baking sheet you’re using.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and brown sugar and stir frequently. Remove from heat as soon as it comes to a boil, then pour mixture over graham crackers on prepared baking sheet. Use a spatula to spread it as evenly as possible.
- Place in oven to bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately cover with chocolate chips. Let it set for a few minutes to melt from the residual heat, and then use a spatula to spread it evenly.
- Top with marshmallows to cover the surface (you won’t be able to use a spatula to spread this layer) and place back in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and remove the pan once the tops of the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Place the completed bark in the fridge until it has set, and then cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert