Rich, creamy gelato loaded with Nutella flavor, chunks of fudgy brownie bites and a hint of sea salt!
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped brownies (whatever kind you want!)
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, chopped
- Large pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine Nutella and light brown sugar, and use a hand mixer to beat on low speed until just combined.
- Add half and half, heavy cream, vanilla and salt, and beat on low speed until completely combined and smooth.
- Pour into prepared ice cream maker and let it stir on low speed for 20 minutes. Add chopped brownies and chocolate and let stir for another 2-5 minutes until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan (top with another sprinkling of salt, on top if desired) and freeze for at least four hours.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: nutella ice cream, fudge ice cream, fudge gelato, nutella gelato