A fall side dish that will brighten any meal! Roasted delicata squash and brussels sprouts are topped with pomegranate arils for gorgeous pops of color.
- 1 delicata squash, washed and dried
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice off the ends of the delicata squash, then cut in half lengthwise. Spoon out the seeds, then cut into half rounds, about 1/2″ thick.
- In a large bowl, combine squash and brussels sprouts with a large drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine, then arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes, turning halfway through. The squash should be softened and lightly browned, and the brussels sprouts should be browned and crisp on the outside.
- Place in a serving dish and top with pomegranate arils and chopped nuts. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roast
Keywords: roasted squash