This creamy, boozy beverage is perfect for a hot summer day and loaded with pineapple flavor!
- 1 pineapple, sliced into chunks (about 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup rum
- Simple syrup or honey, optional
- Maraschino cherries, pineapple chunks, lime slices (for garnish)
- Blend pineapple chunks, ice, coconut milk and rum in a blender or food processor until combied and smooth.
- Taste test and if you’d like it sweeter, and add honey or simple syrup a little at a time, blending again to combine.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with cherries, pineapple chunks, and/or lime slices and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tip: Taste a piece of pineapple before making the drinks. If you find that the pineapple isn’t very sweet, then you’ll know ahead of time that you may want to add a sweetener.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: summer cocktail, pineapple cooler, summer drink, pineapple cocktail