A spin on Starbucks’ holiday favorite! Peppermint and chocolate come together to create the perfect cup of hot, creamy comfort.
- 1 cup milk (I use 2%)
- 1 cup strong brewed espresso or coffee
- 1 packet hot cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Torani Peppermint Bark Sauce
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Crushed peppermint (optional)
- Chocolate curls/shavings (optional)
- Combine milk and peppermint bark sauce in a milk frother and heat according the frother’s instructions.
- In a large mug, add coffee and hot cocoa powder and stir until cocoa powder is dissolved. Add milk mixture into glass. I like to use a spoon to hold back the foam while I pour, and then top with the foamed milk. Add a little whipped cream and sprinkle crushed peppermint or chocolate shavings on top. Enjoy!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Brew
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peppermint mocha