This peach rosé sangria is crisp and perfectly sweetened naturally by peaches, strawberries and lemon. You only need 6 ingredients for this refreshing summer drink!
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 5 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 750 mL dry rosé
- 4 ounces orange liqueur or brandy (or a mix!)
- 4–8 ounces sparkling water, club soda, tonic water or seltzer
- Ice and mint leaves for serving
- In a pitcher, combine all fruit. Top with rosé and liqueur and stir to combine.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or more to let the flavors blend. together.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with ice and fill each glass 3/4 full with sangria. Top with sparkling beverage of choice. Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately. Enjoy responsibly!
Add your sparkling beverage of choice just before serving – if you add it with the rest of the ingredients, it will go flat.
Want more bubbles? Instead of topping each glass with it, you can add to 16 ounces of your bubbles into the pitcher just before serving.
Sangria can be made up to 24 hours in advance. The longer the sangria chills in the fridge, the sweeter the flavor will be – but don’t let it sit too long, as the fruit will become mushy.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach rosé sangria, rosé sangria, peach sangira, summer sangria