Rich, creamy, chocolate pudding that’s dairy free, gluten free, and refined sugar free thanks to the healthy fat in avocado and natural sweetener!
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened or raw cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or raw honey (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add the avocado flesh and all other ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat, top with fruit, nuts, and/or whipped cream and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: avocado pudding, chocolate pudding, paleo pudding