Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Adapted from dinnersdishesanddesserts.com
1 cup flour
1 cup oats, ground
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking power
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups milk
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1) In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, vanilla, and butter.
3) Add wet mixture to the dry mixture, and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4) Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with non-stick spray.
5) Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop batter onto pan. Cook for a couple minutes until somewhat firm. Flip and cook for another couple minutes.
6) Serve with butter, maple syrup and whipped cream! If you’re one of those people who wants to be healthier (pshhhh) you can omit the whipped cream. I’m judging you.