This Nutella fruit tart is a quick and easy dessert that’s so easy to customize, you can make it different every time!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 Cup Nutella (or any kind of preferred spread)
- Various fresh fruits, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon honey, to drizzle on top
- Dusting of powdered sugar, for topping
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
- Roll out thawed puff pastry onto prepared baking sheet into a rectangle (making sure all the seams are pressed together). Roll up each side a bit to make a border, and then poke lots of little holes in the center (a fork works perfectly) to prevent the middle from puffing up as much as the edges. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool, then top with Nutella (or preferred spread), sliced fruit, a drizzle of honey and a dusting of powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: Will vary entirely on the ingredients you decide to use – what is noted below is a generic estimate.
Keywords: nutella fruit tart, easy fruit tart, dessert pizza, nutella pizza, fruit pizza, puff pastry tart