A super creamy, fluffy, whipped Nutella dip that gets a tangy upgrade from the addition of champagne. Pairs perfectly with fruit, graham crackers, pretzels and more!
- 1 cup Nutella
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup champagne
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip, defrosted
- Gold sprinkles, optional for garnish
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat together Nutella and cream cheese until completely combined and smooth.
- Add champagne and beat to combine.
- Use a spatula to fold in Cool Whip until no steaks remain.
- Top with sprinkles, if desired. Serve with fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, etc. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: nutella champagne dip, nutella dip, champagne dip, fruit dip