A quick and easy breakfast that can be prepped the night before and tastes exactly like a chocolate and peanut butter no bake cookie!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats (for gluten free, I recommend Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (for dairy free, check label to be sure that it’s lactose free)
- 1–2 teaspoons pure maple syrup to taste (or honey, if not vegan)
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2–2/3 cup plant-based milk (I prefer cashew milk), depending on preferred thickness
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life) and a warm drizzle of peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Cover bowl or transfer to another sealable container and place in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving, give it a good stir! Optional, but encouraged: top with mini chocolate chips and a drizzle of warmed peanut butter. Enjoy!
- You can adjust the amount of milk (your choice, but I like using cashew milk or peanut milk) based on your personal preference of thickness. Adding 1/2 cup of milk will give you a thick mixture, but if you like yours a little thinner just add a bit more milk.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake overnight oats, no bake cookie, overnight oats, peanut butter overnight oats, chocolate overnight oats