A guilt-free, decadent chocolate fudge that no one will ever guess is good for you. No-bake, vegan, and gluten free!
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sea salt (optional garnish)
- Shredded coconut (optional garnish)
- Sliced almonds (optional garnish)
- Prepare a sandwich-sized tupperware container (or something similarly sized) with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine dates and almond butter until mostly smooth.
- Add coconut oil, cacao powder and vanilla and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Press mixture into prepared container and top with salt, coconut and sliced almonds. Place in freezer for at least 1 hour until firm.
- Let sit at room temperate for 5 minutes before cutting into 16 pieces. Store in airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert