An easy Neapolitan ice cream cake with creamy layers of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream and fudgy crushed Oreos!
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 14.2 ounces Oreo cookies, crushed (1 package)
- 12.8 ounces hot fudge topping (1 jar)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed in fridge
- Assorted sprinkles and sliced strawberries, for garnish
- Line a spring form pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap, with the edges hanging over the edge of the pan, and place in freezer until ready to use.
- Take all ice cream out of the freezer and let thaw on the counter for at least 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed Oreos and hot fudge and stir to combine.
- Remove your prepared pan from the freezer and begin adding your layers with a spatula. You can start with whichever flavor you want, but the order will be:
- Ice cream #1
- Fudgy Oreo mixture
- Ice cream #2
- Ice cream #3
- Place back in the freezer and let set an firm back up for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and remove from springform pan. Move the cake onto whatever serving platter you’d like to use, and then “frost” with your thawed Cool Whip. Optionally, you can place some of the Cool Whip into a pastry bag fitted with a piping tip and add a decorate border to the top and/or bottom of your cake.
- Garnish with sprinkles, then place back into the freezer until ready to slice and serve. Enjoy!
Tip for Serving
Run your knife until hot water before you make each slice, wiping with a wet cloth between each slice. This will make cutting the cake much easier.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: neapolitan crunch ice cream cake, neapolitan ice cream cake, neapolitan cake, no bake cake