A bright, crisp and refreshing summer sangria filled with the flavors of sweet mango and zesty ginger!
- 1 bottle white wine of choice
- 9.6 ounces mango nectar
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 1 mango, peeled and diced or sliced
- 1 knob of ginger, peeled and finely diced
- 12 ounces ginger beer
- Mango slices, blueberries, or other fruit as garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine white wine, mango nectar, triple sec, mango, and ginger (as much as you’d like, to taste). Stir to combine.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger beer and any extra fruit you’d like to add as garnish. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Drink
Keywords: mango ginger sangria, mango sangria