Layers of fresh and frozen mango provide a tropical zing to this nutritious and refreshing chia pudding.
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, agave or honey (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼–1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 cup frozen mango slices
- In a mason jar, combine milk, syrup, vanilla and chia seeds and shake to thoroughly combine. Place in fridge overnight.
- Dice mango and set aside.
- Place frozen mango in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a little milk to help it combine, if needed.
- Dividing evenly between two serving bowls or glasses, layer frozen mango, chia seed mixture, and fresh diced mango. Enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast