Who says you can’t have breakfast for dessert? Swap milk for ice cream to turn your cereal into an after-dinner treat!
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (about 2 or 3 scoops)
- 1 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows, divided
- Optional: Green sprinkles, for garnish
- Place 1/2 cup marshmallows in food processor and pulse to small chunks (not a super fine crumb).
- Combine ice cream and processed marshmallows in a blender and blend until combined. Add 1/4 cup whole marshmallows and combine briefly on lowest speed.
- Pour into glass, top with remaining marshmallows and sprinkles. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lucky charms milkshake