A light and bright dish with a nice lemony white wine sauce to complement fresh lobster over a bed of cheesy tortellini.
- 20 oz package Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 lb lobster meat
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flake
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (garnish)
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Cover and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking… in a large pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add olive oil and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add lobster meat and stir for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add to the pan white wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, red pepper flakes and dried parsley. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce combines and begins to thicken, stirring frequently.
- Spoon the sauce over the lobster frequently. Add salt and pepper to taste, and more red pepper flake if you want more of a kick.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Entree