My favorite BIG salad to transition from winter to spring! Loads of fruits and vegetables paired with a flavorful pomegranate vinaigrette make for a colorful and healthy dinner salad.
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 cups lettuce (chopped) or spinach
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup SunBursts (sweet golden tomatoes), sliced in half
- 1/2 cup diced Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup diced pear
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California chopped walnuts
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring pomegranate juice to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a small heat-proof bowl and let cool completely. Add olive oil, honey, vinegar, pepper and salt and stir until well-combined.
- Store in sealed container in the fridge until ready to use.
- Chop and rinse lettuce and divide between two large serving bowls.
- Rinse and chop/dice all remaining ingredients and divide between the two bowls.
- Drizzle with dressing, toss to combine if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spring salad, dinner salad, pomegranate salad