A creamy and tart lemon poppy seed salad dressing that’s destined to become a family favorite and staple in your fridge for the summer!
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and thoroughly combine with an immersion blender (or use a food processor if you don’t have an immersion blender).
- Pour on your favorite salad and enjoy!
Note: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Tip: Roll your lemon on the counter with your palm a few times before cutting – this breaks it down inside and gets you the most juice!
- Category: Dressing
Keywords: lemon salad dressing, lemon poppy seed dressing