Leftover Halloween candy bark just needs three ingredients for a sweet and salty way to use up leftover Halloween candy!
- 24 saltine crackers
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 10 pieces of candy, sliced
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place crackers side by side and touching, 4 down and 6 across. Set aside.
- Slice your candy into thin pieces. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double broiler or microwave safe bowl. You want it to be pour-able, but not *too* thin. Add a little vegetable/canola oil to help thin it out if needed.
- Pour chocolate into an even layer on top of the saltine crackers.
- Place your candy and sprinkles in whatever pattern your heart desires across the surface of the chocolate. You’ll want to move relatively quickly so that the chocolate doesn’t harden before you’re done!
- Place completed bark in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour to let set and completely harden. Remove from fridge and cut into pieces. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: leftover halloween candy bark, candy bark, chocolate bark