It’s no secret that Nantucket is my favorite place in the country, but Provincetown is right up near the top of the list. When I have a day off from work in the middle of the week, I love to hop on the Provincetown Fast Ferry and spend the day in Ptown. My first stop is almost always Cafe Heaven. Sometime between my last visit and last week, they’ve expanded into the space next door and now have more room and a lovely bar – I can’t wait to go back soon to have a drink and hang out a bit more. I’ve never had a bad meal here, and I always leave full and happy. So if you ever make it out to the tip of Cape Cod, make sure you stop here! You may have seen my post on Instagram in the ginormous chair – ever tried to get out of one of those? It is totally not as easy as you might think.
I wish I could be in Ptown right now, but instead I’m laid up on the couch with a messed up leg (thanks to that run I did on the Fourth of July and being incredibly bad at it) – which of course means I’m watching Beauty and the Beast surfing the web and pinning all the things.
- Like these kitchen prints on Etsy – punny and completely adorable.
- This adorable whisk necklace – I’ve wanted this thing for probably two years now, at some point I need to just go ahead and buy it already!
- Maybe I’ll book a viewing of this house – although, it only has one theater and barely any storage in the kitchen, so maybe not.
- Or THIS HOUSE. I’ll just check the couch cushions for some extra change. But I don’t know, I mean… it feels a little bit small, don’t you think? 😉
- This Q&A journal – it actually seems like kind of a cool idea.
- I need a tripod with an arm so that my attempts at making videos are a bit easier and less… let’s call it ghetto.
Now it’s time to get a new ice pack for my leg and pop in a new movie. Happy Sunday, all!