Save money this summer by making your own cold brew iced coffee at home! You only need two ingredients, a fridge and some time.
- 32 ounce mason jar
- Coffee grinder
- Mesh sieve
- 1/3 cup coffee beans, coarsely ground
- 24 ounces cold filtered water
- Use a coffee grinder to grind beans to a coarse/medium coarse consistency.
- Place grounds in glass jar and add cold water.
- Move to the fridge and let steep for 8 hours at the absolute minimum, but ideally 12 hours.
- Line a fine mesh sieve with a sheet of cheesecloth, folded in half. Place over a medium bowl or large measuring cup and pour in your jar of coffee.
- Make sure your glass jar is cleaned of any remaining coffee grounds, and then pour your strained cold brew back into the clean jar.
- Store in the fridge until ready to use and enjoy!
Store in a closed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Can be served with or without ice, and your favorite creamers or sweeteners.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Steep
Keywords: cold brew coffee, homemade cold brew, homemade iced coffee, cold brew coffee recipe