A sophisticated looking summer dessert that is easy, colorful and packed with flavor! Soft, juicy grilled peaches are complemented by cinnamon mascarpone whipped cream and drizzled with raw wildflower honey.
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ripe peaches
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mint, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and heavy cream and use a hand mixer to combine low speed, slowly increasing to high speed.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and mix to combine. You don’t need it to be super smooth and creamy, just thoroughly combined. Set in the fridge while you grill the peaches.
- Preheat your grill on medium low.
- Wash peaches and cut lengthwise along the natural seam. Remove pits and brush with melted butter.
- Place cut side down on grill and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip them over and grill another 3 minutes.
- Fill a cookie scoop with whipped cream a place a mound on top of each peach (like you would with ice cream), then drizzle with honey and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grill
Keywords: grilled peaches, grilled fruit, grilled peaches and mascarpone, grilled dessert