Ooey, gooey marshmallows and melty chocolate are sandwiched between buttery, cinnamon sugar-coated pound cake and grilled for an indulgent s’mores treat!
For coating the pound cake slices (will coat about 4 slices – just double as needed):
- 2 tablespoons butter, very soft (almost to the point of melting)
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
For the s’mores:
- Your favorite pound cake
- Your favorite chocolate, cut or broken into pieces
- Marshmallows (large, cut in half or mini marshmallows)
- Optional: crushed graham crackers, thin apple slices, caramel sauce, other fruits or favorite toppings!
- Turn on your Calphalon Precision Control™ Multi-Grill and preheat to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter and brown sugar until completely combined.
- Coat each side of each piece of pound cake with the butter mixture.
- Open the grill and carefully place two pieces of pound cake (2 for each serving – feel free to do more at a time) on the face. Gently press down the top of the grill and heat for a couple minutes. You want to get nice sear marks!
- Add chocolate, marshmallows, and whatever toppings you would like on top of one slice of pound cake, and then top with another slice of pound cake. Gently press down the top of the grill again and heat for a few minutes – you want to see your chocolate and marshmallows get all gooey and melty.
- Carefully remove your s’mores sandwiches from the grill with a spatula (or whatever you have on hand, as long as it’s not metal – you don’t want to scratch the plates of the grill) and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Note: This can be a bit messy to eat, so if you don’t like the messiness factor, just grab a fork and dig in!