Quick and easy no-bake bars that are a perfect grab and go snack!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups Cheerios™
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter and honey. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring each time until melted and easy to combine.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter mixture and Cheerios™. Add chocolate chips and stir again to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and place in the fridge to set (30 minutes to an hour).
- Cut into 9 squares (or 16 smaller squares) and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert