My favorite mascarpone whipped cream is even more heavenly with a kick of cake batter and sprinkles!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup vanilla or funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles (can omit if using funfetti cake mix)
- Chill a large mixing bowl in the fridge.
- In your chilled bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and heavy cream and mix on a low setting until mostly combined. Add cake mix and slowly increase speed to high and whip until stiff peaks form – it may take a little while, so be patient!
- Stir in sprinkles and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: funfetti whipped cream