Rice Krispie Treats get a kick of white chocolate and sprinkles for some funfetti flair!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 4 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 cup sprinkles, plus some for garnish
- Spray an 8×8 inch glass pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Once it’s almost melted, add marshmallows and stir constantly until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and 3/4 cup white chocolate chips and stir until combine (it’s okay if the chocolate chips aren’t totally melted). Add sprinkles and stir to combine – try to make it quick, as the color may bleed!
- Press into the prepared pan with a piece of wax paper (this will prevent it from sticking, like it would with a spatula.
- Melt the remaining 1/4 white chocolate chips and drizzle on top of the bars, and sprinkle some more sprinkles on top for good measure.
- Let set and then cut into 9 pieces. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert