This popcorn is full of sprinkles, addictive, salty and sweet – four ingredients and 20 minutes are all you need for the perfect shareable snack!
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels (or 6 cups popped popcorn)
- 10 ounces white chocolate melts (or chopped white chocolate bars)
- 3/4 cup funfetti or white cake mix, divided
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (not nonpareil, as their colors bleed), plus some for topping
- Place wax paper on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Pop popcorn in your preferred method and salt to taste. Pour into large bowl and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in your preferred method, stirring frequently until smooth and being careful not to overheat.
- Add half of the cake mix to the white chocolate and stir to combine.
- Immediately pour white chocolate mixture over the popcorn and use a spatula to combine. Add the rest of the cake mix and sprinkles and stir or toss again to combine until thoroughly coated.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer and top with some extra sprinkles (just because). Let set for at least 15 minutes or until set and then break apart into small clusters. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: funfetti popcorn, popcorn with sprinkles, white chocolate popcorn, cake batter popcorn