Cookie dough that tastes like cake batter, with no baking required. The perfect snack for when you just NEED some cookie dough, but can’t handle the idea of turning on the oven. Plus, sprinkles!
- 1 cup light brown sugar (or granulated)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Optional: 1/4 cup mini white chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/4 cup mini chocolate semisweet chips
- In a medium bowl, cream together sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and milk and beat until well combined.
- Add flour and salt, beat again until well combined.
- Fold in sprinkles (and mini chips, if desired).
- Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: funfetti cookie dough, eggless cookie dough, funfetti dough, cake batter cookie dough, edible cookie dough